There are more bloggers who start blogging to create an income compared to those just doing out of passion. There are more blogs that never get read compared to those that get large traffic and revenue. There are more blogs.
Welcome to PageTraffic Blog
If you are a digital marketer or a blogger, keeping in the loop of latest trends is very essential. When you know what content marketing predictions have for you in the coming time, you can use it to gain more.
Content creation is relatively straightforward; anyone can do it. You can only find out if the created content is any good after your content marketing efforts. A mediocre piece of content may become a hero content when combined with an.
Google definitely wasn’t the first search engine that surfaced the Internet. But Google did things in a better way and provided results that were actually useful. Google hasn’t stopped expanding as a company since that very day. Though SEO is.
Do you know 80% people use mobile for searching and 50% of local searches are carried out on smartphones?
- 12 Bloggers Who Make More than $10,000 a Month & How They Do It!
- Top 5 Digital Marketing Predictions for the Rest of 2016!
- A to Z of Content Marketing: A 40 Point Content Marketing Checklist!
- What is URL Canonicalization and how to Use Canonical Tag Properly?
- Infographic: 10 Steps To Google Mobile Friendly Site!